Norfolk Ram specializes in water supply management projects for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal clients. We provide our clients with expert guidance regarding protection of ground and surface water supply. Our clients benefit from Norfolk Ram's up-to -date knowledge of regulations regarding groundwater, including preparation of necessary documentation to meet regulatory requirements, obtaining required permits and working with regulators. Norfolk Ram is also able to assist clients in identifying and obtaining available grant funding for water supply projects. Norfolk Ram specializes in the following water supply issues.
- Source approvals and Water Management Act permitting
- Expansion of existing groundwater sources
- Watershed protection and reservoir management
- Source water assessment and protection
- Surface water quality monitoring
- GIS mapping of environmental features, land use and potential threats
- Development, design, permitting and testing of public water supply pumping wells, storage tanks, water treatment facilities and water distribution systems
- Taste and odor studies and flavor profile analysis (FPA)
- Lead & copper desktop evaluations for corrosion control
- Water quality evaluations for treatment of industrial process waters
Norfolk Ram also provides on-going watershed management services including watershed monitoring programs, consultation on threats to watersheds from landfills and other waste disposal sites, installation and monitoring of stream gauges, and hydrologic modeling. Norfolk Ram prepares water supply protection plans that local authorities can use to manage and improve watershed protection into the future.
For more information contact Mark Bartlett, P.E.
Water Supply Engineering Representative Projects